Welcome to KidzQuest!
KidzQuest is a vital part of HIF, as we believe it is launching pad for nurturing the faith of the next generation as they grow up in Hanoi. We have the privilege of ministering to children three to ten years of age.
Our mission is to teach children what it mean to have a loving, personal relationship with Jesus Christ and to stand firmly on God’s Word.
We want to partner with and equip parents to raise a generation of children who: grow in Christ and spiritual maturity; discover, develop, and use their gifts for the glory of God; pursue a God-centered vision of life; engage in worship, study, prayer, and ministry.
We pray that through the years of KidzQuest, your children will become a part of a generation of believers who stand firmly on God’s truth and live their lives in a way that pleases Him.
- Encourage children to develop a Christian worldview.
- Encourage children to trust in the promises of God.
- Cultivating a love for God’s Word.
- Teach children how to pray and worship.
- Recognize their sinful nature and to respond in repentance and faith in God.
- Give children an opportunity to see the hand of God at work in Hanoi and beyond.
- Facilitate a safe and welcoming environment for children to voice their questions about God.
NOTE: THERE IS NO KIDZQUEST AT THE MYDINH 11AM SERVICE
Volunteer @ KidzQuest!
We invite parents to be involved in the KidzQuest program, but very much welcome singles, empty nesters, and marrieds also! You will be put onto a rotating schedule as either a teacher or assistant. If you are concerned about your English skills, you can always start out assisting current teachers and learn alongside them.
Understanding that when I serve in the church, I am serving Jesus Christ and His Body; and understanding that the leaders at HIF want the best for me and for this church, I affirm the following commitments:
- Affirm the HIF Statement of Faith.
- Model godly character to children and parents.
- Committed to regular attendance, serving and giving.
- Bring any concerns to HIF leadership and foster unity in the congregation.
- Help to mentor new leaders/teachers.
- Prayerfully prepare the lessons and pray for the children.
- Aim to build up a sense of classroom community among the children.
If you are interested or wish to recommend someone to be a Kidzquest teacher, please complete the teacher application form below: